Call Us

(510) 567-6700

Email Us


1131 Harbor Bay Parkway,  Alameda, CA 94502-6577
Map & Driving Directions

Use this Complaint form if you have a general complaint about a food facility, such as a restaurant or a market. Complaints such as poor sanitation, unsafe food handling practices or vermin (as flies, rodents or cockroaches) will be investigated by the Environmental Health Specialist assigned to that district. All complaints are handled anonymously; your identity is not revealed to the food facility operator.

This Complaint form can also be used for public swimming pools/spas that have poor sanitation or safety hazards; complaints are handled anonymously.

General Complaint

* required field

Get Adobe Reader